Saturday, October 6, 2007

Friday Night Dinner Party


The dinner party at my friend's house was great. It was the 3 of us girls, who I met at La Leche Legue a few months ago, and our husbands. Our host made bean and mushroom enchiladas with spanish rice and guacamole and salsa. We brought the dessert, which was awesomely good (I had 2 pieces while over there, and finished it off when we got home)!


It was a fun night! I almost forgot to take a picture, and I did forget my camera (Doh!) Luckily, I was able to borrow a camera for a couple pics, and got to use a super nice camera (I want one!).

And here is our kiddos playing with each other (Mine's the little one) after dessert.

4 comments:

Earth_Mommy said...

This meal looks pretty snazzy!

VeggieGirl said...

looks like a wonderful dinner party - especially with that lovely pineapple upside-down cake! yum!

madeinalaska said...

wow you are soo lucky to have like minded mommy's around!
take care look forward to reading more from your blog
Julee

Timbra Wiist Owner/Photographer said...

ooh, those enchiladas look tasty! ha! it was a blast. and the pineapple upside down cake was super tasty too. can't wait til the next round. . . i'll bring dessert and a table next time!